Australian owned and made, Aqualyte is recognised by sport science and sports medicine staff as a premium hydration product.
With low sugar and a formulation which encourages rapid absorption, Aqualyte is perfect for the training and competition needs of basketball and with a long, professional history in working with elite athletes and teams, Aqualyte will provide important support for Basketball Australia’s teams during games as well as in their recovery.
“We are thrilled to be working with the team at Aqualyte,” said Glen Towers, Basketball Australia Head of Commercial Partnerships.
“With significant product testing completed by athletes at the BA Centre of Excellence in Canberra, our national teams will be provided with premium low-sugar hydration products to assist in their performance and maintain Australia’s standing as one of the top basketball countries in the world.”
“As Basketball Australia’s hydration partner, we look forward to being a part of the support team that will help Australia strive for future success and it is terrific that we can support national teams,” said Graham Bates, Aqualyte Director.
“We appreciate the professionalism displayed by Basketball Australia’s High Performance Program in evaluating Aqualyte’s suitability for the athletes and we are happy that it has exceeded their expectations but, importantly, was also given the tick of approval by the athletes.
“It is great to know Aqualyte will play an important part in the players’ preparation and to help individuals and the team achieve their potential.
We now look forward to supporting the teams and working with Basketball Australia to make it a valuable partnership both on and off the court.”
Aqualyte is a low sugar, hypotonic fluid and electrolyte solution. It is formulated for rapid absorption to prevent dehydration and subsequent effects on health and performance.
Aqualyte was formulated after extensive research into the prevention of dehydration and has been specifically formulated for prolonged use by athletes, physical workers and active individuals.
Aqualyte is a crystallised powder supplied in sachets and comes in three great natural flavours (Orange, Lemon-Lime & Berry). It is cost effective and convenient, just mix with water.
- Aqualyte is a hypotonic solution, which means it is rapidly absorbed into the body. This makes it more effective at maintaining hydration, as well as eliminating the feeling of fullness and bloating.
- It has a mild flavour (not too sweet) that is clean and fresh and does not leave any sticky after-taste.
- While Aqualyte is low in sugar, it contains some carbohydrate. This important distinction makes it more effective at restoring hydration than alternatives containing a high sugar content or artificial sweeteners.
- The correct concentration of electrolyte and carbohydrate makes Aqualyte suitable for prolonged use through the day.
- All natural flavours
- Australian owned and made in our own quality HACCP certified facilities in Perth, Western Australia.