Basketball Australia today announced a renewed partnership with premium hydration brand Aqualyte, which will see Australian national teams including the Boomers, Chemist Warehouse Opals, Rollers and Gliders continue to be supplied with Aqualyte’s range of hydration products.
“With such positive feedback from the athletes about how effective Aqualyte was, the national teams and sport science staff are excited about this continued partnership,” said Glen Towers, Basketball Australia Head of Commercial Partnerships.
“There is no doubt that it has assisted in the team’s training and performance, helping to maintain Australia’s standing as one of the top basketball nations in the world.”
“We are thrilled to be working again with the team at Aqualyte.”
Australian made and owned, Aqualyte is recognised by sport science and sports medicine staff professionals as a premium hydration product. With low sugar and a formulation which encourages rapid absorption, Aqualyte is perfect for the training and competition needs of basketballers and with a long history in working with elite athletes and teams, Aqualyte will continue to provide important support for Basketball Australia’s teams during games as well as in their training and recovery.
“As Basketball Australia’s hydration partner, we look forward to again being part of the support team that will help Australia’s national teams strive for international success” said Graham Bates, Aqualyte Director.
“We are proud that Aqualyte will play an important role in the player’s preparations, helping them to achieve their potential.”
Aqualyte is a low sugar, hypotonic fluid and electrolyte solution. It is formulated for rapid absorption to prevent dehydration and subsequent effects on health and performance.
Formulated after extensive research into the prevention of dehydration and has been specifically formulated for prolonged use by athletes, physical workers and active individuals.
Aqualyte is a crystallised powder supplied in sachets that comes in three natural flavours (Orange, Lemon-Lime & Berry). It is cost effective and convenient, just mix with water.
- Aqualyte is a hypotonic solution, which means it is rapidly absorbed into the body. This makes it more effective at maintaining hydration, as well as eliminating the feeling of fullness and bloating.
- It has a mild flavour (not too sweet) that is clean and fresh and does not leave any sticky after-taste.
- While Aqualyte is low in sugar, it contains some carbohydrate. This important distinction makes it more effective at restoring hydration than alternatives containing a high sugar content or artificial sweeteners.
- The correct concentration of electrolyte and carbohydrate makes Aqualyte suitable for prolonged use through the day.
- All natural flavours
- Australian owned and made in our own quality HACCP certified facilities in Perth, Western Australia.