The State of the Art Sports Stadium; has four basketball courts, administration offices, coaching and meeting rooms, change rooms, cafeteria, gymnasium and a First Aid Room.
Teams that qualify for the quarter finals at each of the seven 3X3 Nationals – Qualifier events, are automatically eligible to compete in the 3X3 National Finals, with no registration fee being charged for the Finals.
The BEST thing about the 3X3 Nationals is that ANYONE can play: male or female, young and old, short and tall, the most experienced or no experience at all!
Competition Dates and Venues
- GEELONG ARENA
, 7-8 March 2015
- ALBANY LEISURE & AQUATIC CENTRE, 14-15 March 2015
- LATROBE LEISURE, CHURCHILL & TRARALGON , 28-29 March 2015
- WOLLONGONG CROWN STREET MALL, 11-12 April 2015
- GOLD COAST BROADBEACH MALL, 16-17 April 2015
- TOWNSVILLE BASKETBALL CENTRE , 2- 3 May 2015
- MURRAY BRIDGE THE SHOWGROUNDS & UNITY COLLEGE, 9–10 May 2015
For all enquires please contact the 3X3 Nationals Team!