Dates: 3 – 7 May, 2021
Where: McDonald’s Mackay Multi-Sports Stadium, 107 Juliet St, South Mackay QLD 4740
Fixture: CLICK HERE
View/Download Event Program: CLICK HERE
For the live fixture, results and ladders: CLICK HERE
Livestreaming Details: CLICK HERE
Event Merchandise: CLICK HERE
Tickets went on sale at 12.00pm AEST on Friday 16 April 2021 from https://basketballaustralia.intix.com.au/
- All event and day passes (tickets) must be purchased online and in-advance, with no Box Office facilities at the venue.
- Due to COVID-safe protocols, patrons must adhere to all event instructions.
- All event and day passes (tickets) must also have a unique name against it for contact tracing purposes. Tickets are not transferrable between patrons and ID may be requested at the door by ticketing staff.
- All event passes will require the patron to pick their supporting team, this will ensure priority access to these games.
- BA strongly suggests any travelling family and friends purchase an event pass.
- Day passes will be available for purchase from 12.00pm AEST, Saturday 1 May 2021.
- If patrons plan to attend on a day pass, please purchase this before departing home to avoid disappointment.
- Due to capacity limits, entry to the Grand Finals will be ticketed separately via the competing teams. Patrons with an Event Pass of the competing teams will have first access to Grand Final tickets.
Camera and Video Passes: With the protection and privacy of our participants in mind, anyone wanting to use a camera or take video is required to have a CAMERA/VIDEO PASS during the Championships. All cameras are required to be signed in at the front desk on arrival and agree to the Photography policy. Click here to view full policy. All video cameras are to be used the area provided in the stadiums for filming. No flash photography is allowed and Basketball Australia requests no photography from the baseline.
The 2021 and 2022 Australian Under-20 and Ivor Burge Championships are supported by the Queensland Government, Tourism and Events Queensland, Mackay Regional Council and Mackay Basketball.