COVID-19 is a global pandemic on a scale not seen for generations. It's up to all of us to help battle it...
Our partners at Etrainu have developed this brief online course on what COVID-19 is and how you can help prevent its spread through simple activities such as proper hand-washing technique, social distancing, and other hygienic practices. The course reinforces these behaviours through brief, engaging activities that help put these essential practices into context. It's all free and available to you today.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify how COVID-19 transfers and who is at risk
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19
- Reduce transmission risk through proper hand-washing
- Practice social distancing to reduce transmission risk
- Take action if you experience COVID-19 symptoms
All it takes is 3 easy steps:
- Sign up HERE to begin the course. Make sure you select ‘other courses’ from the drop down
- Select 'Training Library' to view available courses and navigate to the course ‘COVID-19 (Coronavirus): What It Is, How to Prevent Spread’
- If you need to come back and finish the course, you can log in via basketballaustralia.etrainu.com